Thursday, June 14, 2012

Third year at UCF :)

WOW!!! It's been so long since I've visited this old blog of mine and oh what memories this brings back! I love going back and reading from years back in highschool and how this blog helped me.

For a little update, I couldnt be happier with where I am today. I am starting my third year at UCF as an Event/Hospitality major, working for the College of Buisness, a brother of AKPSI, enjoying the college life, discovering new things about myself, and in love (:

I'll be going up to South Caroline for a nice vacation soon and moving into a new apartment. I have some different plans for next summer 2013 in which im anxious for and hope they work out. I hope to venture on Bike and Build and have such a life experience helping others while growing as a better person myself.

Kasper is and always will be one of my close best friends. He's doing well and is 12 years old now!

I hope to keep up with this with years to come. I find it interesting to come back and read my thoughts!

With much love and laughter! <3 Lauren

No comments: